SEMINOLE CASINO HOTEL IMMOKALEE TO REOPEN MONDAY, AUG. 31
UNDER NEW, STRINGENT 'SAFE + SOUND' PROGRAM GUIDELINES
Immokalee, Fla. (Aug. 24, 2020) – Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee will reopen with a workforce of 540 team members at 11 a.m., Monday, Aug. 31 under new and stringent “Safe + Sound” program guidelines. The guidelines include multiple new initiatives designed to create a quality entertainment experience in an environment that helps to keep guests and team members safe.
“Safe + Sound” program enforcement specialists will focus on managing guest compliance with all program elements: proper use of required masks or face coverings, social distancing, crowd control, and remaining stationary while eating, drinking or smoking. Program enforcement specialists wear distinctive uniforms to create greater guest awareness of this important issue. Guests must adhere to “Safe + Sound” program requirements or be asked to leave the property.
“Safe + Sound” program guidelines include:
· Temperature checks for all guests and team members prior to entry. Any guest or team member with a temperature above CDC guidelines of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed entry.
· A requirement that all guests wear masks or cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines, without exception. Masks will be provided to guests as needed.
· Alternating slot machines will be turned off to help ensure social distancing on the casino floor.
· New Plexiglas barriers will divide players at table games and customer service areas.
· Signs will be posted throughout the casino complex to encourage social distancing and help ensure adherence to “Safe + Sound” program guidelines.
· A new “Safe + Sound Clean Team” focused on cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout the casino complex, with special emphasis on high-touch surfaces and common areas.
· Hand-sanitizing stations will be available on the casino floor, at the entrances and throughout the casino complex.
· An overall 50 percent reduction in guest capacity throughout the casino complex.
The EE-TO-LEET-KE Grill and Cappucino’s Coffee & Pastry Bar will be open for dine-in or to-go orders. The EE-TO-LEET-KE Grill will be open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Cappucino’s will be open 24 hours. Social distancing requirements will be in place with limited seating. Hotel reservations will be accepted for stays beginning Sept. 1.
“Seminole Gaming has made a tremendous commitment to Safe + Sound protocols and a safety-first mentality for both guests and team members,” said Jim Allen, CEO of Seminole Gaming and Chairman of Hard Rock International. “Feedback from guests and team members has been overwhelmingly supportive and comments focus on their positive peace of mind when they visit the casino complexes.”
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa reopened in mid-May, while Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, Seminole Classic Casino and Seminole Casino Brighton opened in early June.
About Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee
Open 24/7; 365 days a year, Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee is Southwest Florida’s premier gaming and entertainment destination. The 51,000-square-foot plus casino offers 1,400 slots and 38 live table games including Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow, Let It Ride, Three Card Poker, Mississippi Stud, Blackjack Switch and Spanish 21. Dining options include the award-winning 1st Street Deli, Asian fusion restaurant Lucky Mi Noodle House, and the recently renovated and 24-hour EE-TO-LEET-KE (“The Camp”) Grill. Seminole Casino Hotel’s nightlife is highlighted by the Zig Zag lounge, home of the Zig Zag Girlz, “where the party never ends” featuring nightly live entertainment and no last call, as well as the new Corner Bar. Additional entertainment and events are held at the Seminole Center, an indoor/outdoor special event center featuring state-of-the-art sound and lighting system. The new Seminole Casino Hotel is the first upscale hotel to open in or near Immokalee and offers suites and deluxe guestrooms with modern décor and features, plus amenities including a swimming pool with private cabanas, 24-hour fitness studio and free Wi-Fi.
Located at 506 South 1st Street in Immokalee, Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee is easily accessible to all of Southwest Florida via I-75 and Southwest Florida International Airport is only a 45-minute drive from the casino. Located between Miami and Naples, north of Alligator Alley on Highway 846, it is five blocks south of Highway 29. Approximately 30 minutes from Naples and Fort Myers, the casino is a 90-minute drive from Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Seminole Casino Hotel participates in the Seminole Players Club Wild Card Rewards Program whereby players earn and redeem comp dollars at all Seminole Casinos in Florida. For more information, call toll-free (800) 218-0007 or visit moreinparadise.com or facebook.com/SeminoleCasinoHotel/.