As of: August 31, 2020 – 11:00 AM (EDT)
Additional updates will be made available on this page
Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee opened Monday, August 31, 2020 at 11 a.m. under new and stringent "Safe+Sound" program guidelines. The safety guidelines include multiple new initiatives designed to create an environment that helps to keep guests and team members safe. The Safe+Sound program guidelines include:
- Temperature checks for all guests and team members prior to entry. Any guest or team member with a temperature above CDC guidelines of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed entry.
- A requirement that all guests wear masks or cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines, without exception. Masks will be provided to guests, as needed.
- Hundreds of alternating slot machines will be turned off, to help ensure social distancing on the casino floor.
- New Plexiglass barriers will divide players at table games and customer service areas.
- Hundreds of signs will be posted throughout the complex to encourage social distancing and help ensure adherence to Safe+Sound program guidelines.
- More than 100 team members will be part of a new "Safe+Sound Clean Team" to focus on cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout the complex, with special emphasis on high-touch surfaces and common areas.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available on the casino floor, at the entrances and throughout the property.
- Constant purification and disinfecting of the air flowing into the complex through the AtmosAir™ bipolar ionization system designed to destroy virus particles in the air and on surfaces.
- An overall 50 percent reduction in guest capacity throughout the property.
The Seminole Tribe of Florida and Seminole Gaming are very grateful to all our loyal guests and dedicated team members.
Frequently Asked Questions
In these times of uncertainty, we wanted to take the time to address the most common questions that have arisen since our closure:
What if my slot machine cash out voucher expires while the casino is temporarily closed?
Any slot machine cash out voucher that expired between March 20, 2020 and the date we reopen will be extended for an additional 90 days from the date of opening.
What will happen to my Seminole Wild Card Tier Points?
Your Seminole Wild Card Tier Points will not expire or change during our temporary closing. Your Seminole Wild Card will remain active and your tier status will be the same as it was prior to the temporary closing when we reopen.
Will my remaining Comp Dollars expire?
As of March 21, 2020, we have stopped expiring any unused Comp Dollar balance.
The expiration of Comp Dollars will not begin again until 60 days after reopening.
What happens to my unused Free Play Rewards and Bonus Free Play?
Any unredeemed Free Play Rewards (Bounce Back) earned between March 1 and March 20, 2020 will be extended by 30 days once we reopen. An email will be sent to notify you when these previously expired Free Play Rewards have been reinstated. You will continue to receive new bonus free play offers and invitations based on your prior play with us. These offers will begin to be issued once our temporary closure concludes.
What happens to the gift giveaways that were planned?
Planned gift giveaways will be rescheduled based on the continued availability of each specific gift. Qualified guests will be notified of the new dates and times.
What happens to the entries I had for upcoming promotions?
All March promotions have been canceled. Any entries earned for upcoming promotions will be transferred to new promotions when we reopen, and guests will be notified of their entry balances. No entries will be lost.
Can I still play games online?
Yes, you can - both Seminole Social Casino & Hard Rock Social Casino remain available, with over 100 slot games available for free online and on your favorite mobile device. Play Seminole Social Casino and Hard Rock Social Casino now! You can also try our brand new free game, Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino, to play blackjack, poker, craps, slots & more. PLAY NOW!
How can I request my win/loss statement?
You can access your win/loss statement by logging into your online account.
I purchased concert tickets. How do I find out the status of concerts and shows?
All concert/show listings and statuses can be found on each properties website
- Tickets for all canceled shows will be refunded at point of purchase. If the tickets were purchased online, this will be done automatically by Ticketmaster. If the tickets were purchased at the Box Office on property, you need to return the tickets back to the ticket office for refunds. We do not store credit card information, therefore, we do not have the full credit card number to process the refund. If tickets were purchased with cash at the Box Office on property, you would receive a cash refund upon return of the tickets .
- For events that have been postponed, the original tickets will automatically be valid for the new date. If you cannot attend the new date, the same refund process for canceled shows noted above should be followed. Ticketmaster will not automatically process a refund for a postponed show. You must contact Ticketmaster directly. For tickets purchased on property, follow the same process as noted above.
I have reservations. When and how will I know if they’re canceled?
All gaming, hotel, restaurant, spa and nightclub operations are suspended until further notice. All future hotel reservations for Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, Hard Rock Hotel Tampa and Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee will be automatically canceled through May 14, 2020 arrival. Future hotel reservations for arrival May 15, 2020 and beyond will remain valid. We will accept new hotel reservations for arrival on May 15, 2020 and beyond.
When are you reopening?
As of now, we do not have a firm date of when we will reopen. Seminole Gaming management will closely monitor the situation. We will provide notice to our valued guests via our websites, email and social media.