Best Down-Home Food
Check out our newly renovated EE-TO-LEET-KE Grill!
The all new EE-TO-LEET-KE Grill features contemporary regional cuisines utilizing the freshest selections of Prime aged beef, fresh seafood, and an array of locally-sourced produce. Its wide-ranging menu offers pastas, house made soups, steaks, seafood and chef specialty items including award- winning fajitas, pork osso bucco and the ever-popular braised short rib pot roast. All are enjoyed with a complimentary basket of warm rolls including the Grill’s handmade Seminole fry bread with an assortment of homemade butters.
“The revised menu offers varieties of comfort food presented in oversized portions and modern, bright plating,” Albakry said.
New additions to the menu include such Chef’s Signature Entrees as:
· Mojo Half Chicken served with yellow rice, black beans, charred corn, salsa, and sweet plantains
· Pork Osso Bucco, a braised pork shank served with mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, and demi-glace
· BBQ Ribs, baby back ribs served with corn on the cob, coleslaw, and French fries
Menu selections can be paired with selections from the Lucky 7 cocktail menu and vast wine list. Meals can conclude on a sweet note with decadent desserts inspired by classic favorites and prepared with a modern flare.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday - Thursday: 7AM - 10PM
- Friday & Saturday: 7AM - Midnight